- Weekend Registration Fee for campers: $50.00 - includes: Friday night sausage sizzle, Saturday night dinner, Sunday morning breakfast and camping.
- Camping Camp is on the reserve – it is only 50 metres from the Town Hall, and has ample room for tents and caravans.
- The reserve has toilets and the Town Hall’s own shower and toilet block is available free.
- Registration is all-inclusive: included in your fee is the Friday night sausage sizzle, Saturday night dinner in hall and Sunday morning breakfast in the park.
Reasonably-priced food will be available in the Supper Room on the weekend.
- Continental breakfast $5.00
- Sandwiches $3.00
- Devonshire tea $4.00
- Tea / coffee $1.00 – cold drinks / water available
- Coffee and Ice cream vans will be present.
Registration opens at the Town Hall (front entrance) from 12:00 noon on Friday and 8:30am on Saturday. Campers must register, but we would like to record the non-campers as well to complete our database and keep in touch with you re other events in the year.
The place to come for -
- Media inquiries
- General information
- Merchandise such as Muster caps, CDs of performing bands and cold drinks
- No fires allowed.
- Not allowed in park or inside buildings; dogs permitted in camping reserve if under control.
- First Aid located in front office of Hall near Registration
- Kyabram & District Hospital 5857 0200
- Kyabram Regional Clinic 5852 1888
- Scope Medical Centre 5853 1094
- To be handed in or collected from Registration.
Organised music jams:
After the success of the organised jams last year, we will be making even more venues available for jamming. Feel free to join in wherever you see one!
Workshops and Instrument Loan:
See attached program for times. Everybody, any age, any ability is welcome. We will have some loan instruments available if you want to have a go – first come, first served.
Friday Night Open Mike Concerts:
Open to everyone – put your name down when you register, and let us know what your stage requirements are – the earlier the better. Fifteen minutes maximum per act, including set up time.
Saturday Night Concerts:
Well-known bands playing on inside and outside stages. BYO blanket and chair to sit on for the outside concert. Soft drink, sausage sizzle, ice cream and coffee vans will be present. BYO drinks.
Sunday Morning Concert :
Groups will be performing on the outside stage during the market. Enjoy the Gospel Concert in the supper room from 9.30am to 10.30am, followed by other acts.